« Zpět na How to use the Site

How do you add a friend when they are not online?

Kombinovaný pohled Klasický pohled Stromové zobrazení
Vlákna [ Předchozí | Další ]
toggle
Hello,

There used to be a box where you could enter the name of a friend and add them to your friends list even though they were not presently online. For the life of me I can't find that button any more. Has it been removed, or am I just going blind?
Thanks for your help.

Michaela

PS: I still use the old applet if that makes a difference.

RE: How do you add a friend when they are not online?
Odpověď
31.1.11 6:54 jako reakce na MichaelaBender.
I second that question. And could we maybe add a clickable link when puzzles are listed to the Author column? I believe it used to work that way. It made it easier to click through to a page of a certain author's puzzles rather than having to type it in above.

Michaela, this bookmark works pretty well in the mean time:

http://www.griddlers.net/u/-/profile/uid/MichaelaBender

Just type in the username you're looking for at the end, then click on the "Add as friend" thingy.

Odpověď
31.1.11 11:00 jako reakce na MichaelaBender.
MichaelaBender:
There used to be a box where you could enter the name of a friend and add them to your friends list even though they were not presently online. For the life of me I can't find that button any more. Has it been removed, or am I just going blind?

It was removed because it was used abusively and we'd rather keep our users privacy safe. What mudshark suggested is good.
Hagit

Odpověď
31.1.11 11:03 jako reakce na mudshark.
mudshark:
And could we maybe add a clickable link when puzzles are listed to the Author column?

Each puzzle page has a small icon as seen in the following image:

Click on the icon to get into the author's profile page. Authors have extra lines on their page:
This user has created ### Griddlers ...
This user has created ### Triddlers ...
Clicking on the links Griddlers or Triddlers will show you all the puzzles created by that author.

Hagit

Odpověď
31.1.11 23:55 jako reakce na mudshark.
Thanks hagit and Mudshark. Much appreciated.

Michaela

Odpověď
1.2.11 6:57 jako reakce na hagitm.
Thanks Hagit, I never noticed that before! I seem to remember being able to click on the author from the main puzzle listing page, though. I'm not talking about sorting by author, which is a good tool. I'm talking about clicking directly on the author and getting a listing of their puzzles.

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.