« Zpět na Discussions

Changes to Lite Griddlers

Kombinovaný pohled Klasický pohled Stromové zobrazení
Vlákna [ Předchozí | Další ]
toggle
Changes to Lite Griddlers
Odpověď
21.1.11 18:27
I've enjoyed Griddlers for years. At this point, I work for a company whose web filter prevents running of the real Griddler Java applet while logged in, but for some reason I don't understand, the Lite puzzles work just fine, so that's what I do when I need a sanity break at work (which is often around here emoticon ).

Until this week, puzzles up to 20x20 would come up randomly and I'd have an enjoyable 10 minutes or so solving them, but now if you bring up the Lite colour puzzles only puzzles with one (or both) of the dimensions being less than 10 squares will show up. These smaller puzzles are cute, but I was enjoying the ones up to 20x20 as well. I was wondering if anyone had any insight into the reason for the change. If there wasn't a compelling reason I'd like to request if we can get them back in the Lite colour pool as they were a perfect size for a sanity break.

Thanks!

RE: Changes to Lite Griddlers
Odpověď
23.1.11 8:25 jako reakce na sawozny.
Please try again and let us know if you get 20x20 now.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Hagit

RE: Changes to Lite Griddlers
Odpověď
24.1.11 17:44 jako reakce na hagitm.
Looks great. Thanks very much!

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.