« Zpět na General

Old Java grid

Kombinovaný pohled Klasický pohled Stromové zobrazení
Vlákna [ Předchozí | Další ]
toggle
Old Java grid
Odpověď
9.2.13 9:08
I am having lot of problems getting the Old Java to run ..  either the new game doesn't load at all with an almost blank page so no way to click to anything else ... or I have to completely leave the site and come back in again to access the next puzzle .. this seems to have got much worse since the new phrase about using the Lite version was added to the layout ... and sloooow very very sloooow .. everything is at snail pace

Please can you sort out the Old Java .. it's the only way I source the Griddlers ... the layout of the igridd makes my head hurt ... literally ... the dark ???????'s make my eyes swim .. without the java I can't solve

RE: Old Java grid
Odpověď
9.2.13 9:22 jako reakce na patootie.
We don't control the version of Java (old, new). It depends on the user's machine, OS, browser. What we do is enabling three different platforms and the users can select the best for them:
  1. Lite - you don't need to download anything to use this platform.
  2. Old Applet - it was the one some people still used in here.
  3. New Applet - you need to download Java if you want to use this platform.

Odpověď
10.2.13 4:23 jako reakce na hagitm.
Not sure why, but uninstalling and reinstalling Java .. seems to have pretty much solved the problem .. it is still the same Java version ... just a fresh install ..

Odpověď
10.2.13 7:48 jako reakce na patootie.
Great! I'm glad you're back with us, solving.
Hagit

Odpověď
18.2.13 18:52 jako reakce na hagitm.
Hmm back ... but have to keep leaving the site ... for some reason the Java keeps locking up .. it might work for hours .. then all of a sudden I can't load a game at all ... or it's every single new game I try and open and it's also locking up any other site I have open ...

I have ininstalled and reinstalled Java twice now .. just don;t know what else to do .. 

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.