Combination View Flat View Tree View
Tråde [ Tidligere | Næste ]
toggle
Robocop
Answer
22-01-06 20:07
I would like to see some Robocop puzzles. I have sent in one 5x5 puzzle of Robocop's head, but I would like to see some more advanced ones. Three ideas for this specific theme are Robocop (obviously), ED-209, and Alex Murphy (Robocop before he became Robocop)

Re: Robocop
Answer
28-01-06 03:07 as a reply to BioHazard064.
I think your wish has been heard! Elimaor just posted a beautifull multi-robo-griddle-cop. I finished half of it and it looks wonderfull!
(Id 30255 and the others)

I'm not really into robocop, but I'm afraid I'll have to watch the movie now ;-)

Answer
10-03-06 18:23 as a reply to BioHazard064.
I think the Robocop griddler on griddlers.net is great, so now I want to see an ED-209 griddler.

Answer
22-05-07 01:38 as a reply to BioHazard064.
I don't mean to bump old topics intentionally but I feel this is worth sharing related on my request for some Robocop griddlers over a year ago. One of the Japanese griddler magazines I have is Volume 37 of "Illust Logic Special". To my surprise one of the puzzles happens to be a Robocop puzzle. It took me roughly 4-5 hours to complete and anyone interested in the final solution may view it by clicking on the following link: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/BioHazard064/RobocopGriddler.jpg

Answer
22-05-07 03:56 as a reply to BioHazard064.
[quote="BioHazard064"]I don't mean to bump old topics intentionally but I feel this is worth sharing related on my request for some Robocop griddlers over a year ago. One of the Japanese griddler magazines I have is Volume 37 of "Illust Logic Special". To my surprise one of the puzzles happens to be a Robocop puzzle. It took me roughly 4-5 hours to complete and anyone interested in the final solution may view it by clicking on the following link: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/BioHazard064/RobocopGriddler.jpg

Something I do when I get paper puzzles like that is to use the logic problem approach where I put a "X" in spots I know can't be true & a "." in the spots I know to be true. Then afterwards, I take a magic marker & color in all the "X" or "." boxes to get a clear picture of what the image is.

Answer
24-05-07 22:06 as a reply to BioHazard064.
hey there
an ED-290 can now be found - puzzle ID 46216
Freespirit

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.