Combination View Flat View Tree View
Tråde [ Tidligere | Næste ]
toggle
TV: True Blood
Answer
07-12-09 21:26
I would be so excited to see some "True Blood" puzzles, especially with pictures of Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard). emoticon

RE: TV: True Blood
Answer
10-12-09 02:49 as a reply to edeainfj.
I'd be happy to give it a go! Send me a list of some favorite characters, in addition to Eric Northman, and I'll see what I can do.

Heather Glucklich

Answer
10-12-09 02:54 as a reply to Glucklich.
Most of the major ones... Eric's my favorite, but I also love Sookie, Bill, Sam, and Lafayette. Oh, and Pam! emoticon

Answer
16-12-09 06:17 as a reply to edeainfj.
I don't have cable, so I haven't watched this show, but I like the genre. I've collected photos off the web for reference and have some good ones for many of the characters, except Pam. What is the actress's name that plays her?

I have three puzzles done:
Eric in color (here's the link) True Blood
Eric in black and white with long hair
Sookie

I've got a nice multi half done, of Sookie and Bill together, but I'm having a hard time with a simple, single portrait of Bill alone. 'Got three puzzles built (not submitted) of Bill, but could use an opinion from someone who watches the show about which, if any, looks most like him.

I don't get into the forums very regularly, so the best way to contact me is by griddlers message to: glucklich

Thanks!
Heather

Answer
16-12-09 06:37 as a reply to Glucklich.
Heather, you're awesome! I can't wait to solve this. emoticon

I'm also going to plug it on my fansite, ericnorthman dot net.

Pam is played by Kristin Bauer. Here's a fan art of her:

http://23.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kqvy9nNWZ71qa1ta0o1_500.jpg

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.