« Tilbage til For the Kids

I love creating kiddlers but......

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Tråde [ Tidligere | Næste ]
toggle
I love creating kiddlers but......
Answer
24-12-04 20:49
I don't always know what subjects you kids like to see. Can you give me some ideas of kiddlers you would just :love4: Luuuuuurve :love4: to solve please? I will try to use any idea you might give me.

:thumbup: :color: :happy7: :tongue5: Caro

Re: I love creating kiddlers but......
Answer
02-04-05 17:32 as a reply to carootje.
Well... around the site I see lots of fruit griddlers, and stuff of that nature. Who wants to solve a bunch of pictures about health food? emoticon
What I don't see are griddlers of food you really shouldn't be eating... like cake, a plate of cookies and milk, etc.

I hope this helps! emoticon

Answer
12-05-07 03:41 as a reply to carootje.
I would go with aged TV themes. Ive been working on computer networks in alot of local librarys lately. Which Gives me an oppourtunity to see what drives Kids bonkers on the computer by various age groups.

- Dora the explorer ( for very young kinds beggining to understand logic ) i can imagine themn in my head breaking thier brains to just see thier finished dora.

- Easily recognizable Logos from things that they like. World of Warcraft, Runescape, Myspace, for the teenagers. Maybe even Multi- griddler Album Covers if your so bold.

- Dinosaurs, bugs, birds, guns, planes, animals

If your thinking of soing a kiddler think about the Age youd like to tackle. Then think about who tries to market these kids. Ie: what do they read, see on TV, ect... and im certain you will have puzzles Kids will be begging thier parents to stay up to complete.

imo
TIM

Answer
12-05-07 07:06 as a reply to carootje.
I am often solving puzzles with a 3 year old looking over my shoulder. She loves seeing elephants and frogs appear on the screen.

If Dora was to appear she would think it was great. (and it would probably have to be of kiddler standard due to her attention span watching me - and the amount of concentration involved by me trying to do two things at once. emoticon )

Belinda.

Answer
30-03-08 14:08 as a reply to carootje.
You should make stuff related to cartoons. Kids love that stuff.

RE: I love creating kiddlers but......
Answer
01-08-14 00:13 as a reply to carootje.
Also Angry Birds and Superheros.  I know they can be hard to do on a small scale, but I know my son would love to see them.

Answer
29-11-14 22:07 as a reply to carootje.
Minecraft characters might make good kiddlers.

Answer
14-12-14 12:55 as a reply to carootje.
For girls you can always try horse-related stuff. and for boys Bob the builder or themes of animated Disney Movies. When thy grow out of that stuff they start doing griddlers (at least mine do)!

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.