Combination View Flat View Tree View
Tråde [ Tidligere | Næste ]
toggle
Color for blank grid
Answer
10-01-07 14:45
I agree with Elayne. I would love to see the blank grid with ?'s or texture.

Re: Color for blank grid
Answer
10-01-07 15:00 as a reply to elainepnj.
HI!

Thanks for your interest!

If you change the blank screen to a color that works for you, it should help solve the problem. Just double click on the 0 in the color palette and find the one you like. You only have to do it once and the applet will remember your choice.

Of course, if you change your mind about the color, you can change it again any time you like. You can also return all of your selected colors to default by choosing "Reset Colors" at the bottom of the View Menu.

Chef

Answer
10-01-07 21:07 as a reply to elainepnj.
Thanks Chef. I did change the background. Without something different to identify it (?'s or texture) it doesn't really matter what color it is. It still doesn't register as blank in my brain.

Answer
13-01-07 14:33 as a reply to elainepnj.
I agree with the background, even if it was a darker shade of grey like the old style griddlers, I can't tell the difference between the shade of grey used and the white sometimes! ( :shock: my eyesight's getting worse me thinks!)

I've also tried changing the background colour but the applet doesn't remember it and I have to change it every time emoticon

Answer
13-01-07 15:50 as a reply to elainepnj.
[quote="elainepnj"]I agree with Elayne. I would love to see the blank grid with ?'s or texture.

Yes, I am a little home-sick too for the questionmarks. But the iGriddapplet is a great progress.
Leo02

Answer
15-01-07 22:23 as a reply to elainepnj.
[quote="leo02"][quote="elainepnj"]I agree with Elayne. I would love to see the blank grid with ?'s or texture.

Yes, I am a little home-sick too for the questionmarks. But the iGriddapplet is a great progress.
Leo02

It is there for you.

Add Pattern to the blank grid:
Ctrl-Q adds "?" to the blank grid.
Crtl-Q clicked again will remove the pattern.
Show/Hide the Pattern is available through the menu as well:
View --> Check/uncheck Show Pattern
Your selection will be saved as default.

Have fun!
Hagit

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.