Combination View Flat View Tree View
Tråde [ Tidligere | Næste ]
toggle
multigriddlers
Answer
20-02-07 16:23
I always keep one part of a multi saved because I'm not sure if it would save the multi in your saved puzzles under the multi section... I guess if this is true I'm suggesting that it shows a multi as saved if you have at least one part of it solved... that way you don't solve a part of it and forget about the rest of the puzzle because you didn't have another part saved.

I hope this wasn't too confusing, I kind of confused myself there.

Re: multigriddlers
Answer
20-02-07 17:00 as a reply to ellipsis.
[quote="ellipsis"]I always keep one part of a multi saved because I'm not sure if it would save the multi in your saved puzzles under the multi section... I guess if this is true...
It is true. If you save a part of a multi - this multi will be in the Saved Puzzles list (of Multis).

[quote="ellipsis"]I'm suggesting that it shows a multi as saved if you have at least one part of it solved...
This option is available: You can filter multis by "Partially" Solved. There is no need to save a part in order to remember you want to complete this multi one day.

Hagit

Re: multigriddlers
Answer
20-02-07 17:22 as a reply to ellipsis.
Thanks for the clarification emoticon

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.