Combination View Flat View Tree View
Tråde [ Tidligere | Næste ]
toggle
voting
Answer
26-10-12 15:15
I am no longer to vote on the puzzles.  Please let me know what to do to correct this problem.

RE: voting
Answer
26-10-12 17:00 as a reply to auntfrog.
You can vote only after solving the puzzle (or the multi) completely. You can also vote only if you are logged in. As a guest (not logged) you can't vote, nor if the puzzle is not completely solved.

Regards,
Hagit

Answer
06-11-12 18:49 as a reply to hagitm.
I am logged in and the puzzles are complete.  There is a grey bar over where the voting boxes should be.

Answer
10-11-12 05:33 as a reply to auntfrog.
I also cannot vote....and cannot leave a comment. I have been able to do so in the past...have finished the puzzle and am logged in...?

Answer
10-11-12 08:08 as a reply to jamtart.
Please supply more details, like: Before the voting bar disappeared I was here (Kiddlers) and did that... We need to be able to reproduce the error (not being able to vote) in order to fix it.

Thanks,
Hagit

Answer
10-11-12 13:33 as a reply to hagitm.
I was logged into Griddlers: Small singles: Black and White when I first noticed that I could not vote. I am not able to votefor any of the Griddlers.  I am able to vote for the Triddlers.  Thank you for your assistance.

Answer
11-11-12 04:25 as a reply to auntfrog.
Hi
I looked back at my last 3 games..
Ratatouille 122038
Ratatouille: collette Tatou 124162 and
Beautiful Tear 123527.
I found that now I could vote so did so...so a storm in a teacup. I shall just refresh the page next time I can't vote or leave a comment.
Thank you
jamtart.

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.