« Tilbage til Your Thoughts

new design top scorer bug

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Tråde [ Tidligere | Næste ]
toggle
new design top scorer bug
Answer
18-01-13 10:28
Firstly like the new home page.   As regards the top scorer page not sure whether it is necessary to have the links to the various pages in top left if you can still use the menu bar option anyway.   More importantly, the "show me button" does not show your score if you are below the 200 level,  also if you are better than 200 it does not take you to your postion instead it takes you to the below 200 point.

RE: new design top scorer bug
Answer
18-01-13 19:11 as a reply to leverj.
Hi, actually this page is my "work in progress", I am converting it to the new design and I forgot that some to lists uses two columns layout. Please do tell it to the other users ;-) .

Answer
18-01-13 19:22 as a reply to leverj.
Show me - it scrolls to html anchor named "me" which is by your name. Depending on the browser and your position it can behave different. At least it should scroll the page so your name is in the visible part. It is quite a long time ago when I was in top 200 so I could test it.

Answer
19-01-13 08:06 as a reply to Ra100.
everything seems to be working fine now.   Thanks for all your efforts in maintaining the site.

Answer
22-01-13 09:18 as a reply to Ra100.
Not sure whether it is intentional, but the top scorer screen has again got the menu options in the top left hand corner.   This seems to be just a "space taker" in that all those options are available in the drop down menu of the tool bar.   My preference would be to just have the tool bar option but I am indifferent if you believe this is the better way.
 (tried to do a screen print and paste it here but was unsuccessful - not my forte).

Answer
22-01-13 09:40 as a reply to leverj.
It is intentional. However, what you see is "work in progress", as Rasto described it. Since we don't want to put pages aside while we re-design them, you sometimes see half done work. Pages under Community and Help are in progress as well. You can already see some of the new design items, like the header and the breadcrumbs on the top left side of the screen.

The menu on the left seems like a copy of the top menu, but when we are done you'll see more items there, to enhance navigation and orientation.

Ffor now - I want to ask you and all others to look into Help and Community. Click on the links of the sub menu and the breadcrumbs, check if we made a mistake, and add your suggestions to better any of those pages.

Thanks,
Hagit

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.