Kombinierte Ansicht Flache Ansicht Baumansicht
Threads [ Voriges | Nächstes ]
toggle
Triddler video series
Antwort
03.06.10 08:43
Hi!

I started a series, about solving triddlers.
<< You can watch it here >>
Please write your opinon, what you think about the videos..

I hope, its not against the rules, to link a youtube playlist or make a video about solving puzzle.. emoticon

Jar

RE: Triddler video series
Antwort
03.06.10 11:54 als Antwort auf JarJar.
Hi Jar,

These are very nice examples about what Triddlers are and how to solve them. There is no problem about showing them on youtube (as long as you don't give out ALL Triddlers solutions) and we don't mind having links in this forum if they are appropriate and on topic. It would be nice if you gave the link to griddlers.net (or triddler.com) with each video - it will make a nice advertisement for this site that way!

Have fun solving!

Jelga

Antwort
03.06.10 13:10 als Antwort auf Jeltje.
I did the link only in the first video, but as you asked, i'll take it into every video descripton.

I was planned to solve all of them (triddlers), and also make video about too.. :S

I have an idea: I upload only 1 solving-video / day. I make the series based on triddler ID, so the last uploaded triddler, wont be available on my youtube channel, only years later emoticon

Is it all right? Can I go on with my series? (1 triddler-movie/day)

Thank you
Jar

Antwort
03.06.10 15:34 als Antwort auf JarJar.
JarJar:
I have an idea: I upload only 1 solving-video / day. I make the series based on triddler ID, so the last uploaded triddler, wont be available on my youtube channel, only years later emoticon

That would take you... hmmm... let's calculate:

Currently we have 8000 triddlers. Divide it to 365 (days in a year). It'll take you 21.9 years to complete.

The average growth of triddlers per year is ~1300 (8000 divide to ~6 years). In 21.9 years you'll have... way too many! LOL

How about this: Instead of showing ALL the triddlers you solve - split them to groups. You can group by size (from... to...), by color (only 2 or 3 or all), by author, by theme. Find the nicest triddler in a group and show it.

If you like to solve griddlers (your profile shows you do them too) - you can show 2 movies per day: 1 for triddler and 1 for griddler.

I liked your movies! :-)
Hagit

Antwort
03.06.10 17:06 als Antwort auf hagitm.
I thought, with time I can make it to a higher rate 4 or 5/day emoticon

Your idea sounds good too! I was also thinking before the whole series thing about choosing puzzles.. But its subjective, and maybe some solvers/authors wont like it.. That's why I decided to solve all of them...

So I'm asking help to collect the mentioned "nice" puzzles, to make video about solving them. Dont want to choose alone.. emoticon
Should I ask the people from the top solvers? What dou you think, who would join me to make this hard choice? emoticon

Thy. Subscribe emoticon

Jar

Antwort
04.06.10 07:34 als Antwort auf JarJar.
Sorry for double post, but there is no edit option to the previous

I will finish the puzzles ID(1-100), and after that only ID(150,200,250,..) and those puzzles, which will be asked (here or on youtube) to make a video about it.

Every video will contain the link to the site.

Jar

Forum-Moderatoren: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.