« Zurück zu Get Help in Solving

stuck on 70993 (bay)

Kombinierte Ansicht Flache Ansicht Baumansicht
Threads [ Voriges | Nächstes ]
toggle
stuck on 70993 (bay)
Antwort
08.07.12 13:25
i got lost and probably made some bad mistakes, i hope someone can help me find my way..
Anhang

Anhänge: bay.png (142,8k)

RE: stuck on 70993 (bay)
Antwort
06.07.12 21:46 als Antwort auf secomaniac.
There are a lot of mistakes in the red area, delete those areas completely, place the x and o-markers again, and start from there, I hope you can make it this time!

I wish I could do more, but at this moment pointing out where you went wrong is the only thing I can do.

Good luck, Maarten
Anhang

Anhänge: bayhelp.jpg (231,2k)

Antwort
08.07.12 13:25 als Antwort auf dreamtheater.
thanks a lot maarten, i finished the picture.. It was a great challenge for me, i spent ten hours because i don't feel like guessing, i'm grateful to you for your help emoticon it was the best picture for me so far...

Antwort
08.07.12 13:30 als Antwort auf secomaniac.
Good for you!! I myself don't use guessing either, and it's a very nice feeling to finish one of those very difficult puzzles, even though it might take a long time to do it!

Glad to be of help again emoticon

Antwort
27.12.12 04:54 als Antwort auf dreamtheater.
I am also stuck on this one.  I know I have made a mistake in the top right corner.
Could someone please let me know how big my error is.
Thanks,  Corinna
Anhang

Anhänge: 70993.PNG (69,8k)

Antwort
27.12.12 08:42 als Antwort auf Corinna.
There are lots of small mistakes, probably all related to each other, in the top right. Delete the red area, replace the markers and start again from there. Sorry I can't be more specific emoticon

Good luck, Maarten
Anhang

Anhänge: bayhelp.jpg (238,4k)

Antwort
28.12.12 10:23 als Antwort auf dreamtheater.
Thanks Maarten.
After deleting the area you marked, and lots more trial and error, I have finally finished this lovely picture.

Thanks again.  Corinna

Forum-Moderatoren: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.