« Zurück zu Get Help in Solving

118315 - Family in the Summer Heat

Kombinierte Ansicht Flache Ansicht Baumansicht
Threads [ Voriges | Nächstes ]
toggle
118315 - Family in the Summer Heat
Antwort
11.09.12 15:46
Would anyone be able to send me a zoomed-out screenshot of the final image? Just as a reference to work off of... I've been struggling over this puzzle for so long that it's feeling impossible

RE: 118315 - Family in the Summer Heat
Antwort
11.09.12 19:00 als Antwort auf lloorren.
Hi Ilooren,
This is one of the hardest puzzles in the site, with an average solving time of over 6 hrs. These puzzles are great if you know the right solving techniques. However, you won't be able to learn those by looking at the final image.

Have you used the X- and O-markers for multicolored puzzles before? If not, try a smaller 3 colored puzzle first. If you know how to solve these puzzles (I don't know a good example right now, maybe someone else does?), start using them on this puzzle. See how far it gets you and then post a screenshot of the point you got stuck. Someone will step in then to help you and explain how to do the next step.

Have fun solving!
Jelga

RE: 118315 - Family in the Summer Heat
Antwort
14.09.12 10:19 als Antwort auf Jeltje.

I have a couple of multi-colored puzzles under my belt, but none this difficult. I know the definite location of the green, yellow, orange, and the leaves on the tree, and I think the first 5 or so lines are correct, but now I'm stuck trying to shift the boxes up and down the lines to keep the vertical lines correct and eventually correct the horizonal... It's driving me a bit insane

Forum-Moderatoren: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.