Kombinierte Ansicht Flache Ansicht Baumansicht
Threads [ Voriges | Nächstes ]
toggle
Help with #65057
Antwort
19.09.12 22:33
Hi all,

I am stuck on the last piece of the Spits Fire puzzle and I so want to have it finished.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you!!

Laura
Anhang

Anhänge: SpitsFire.JPG (342,8k)

RE: Help with #65057
Antwort
24.09.12 21:52 als Antwort auf laurad.
I just noticed that your post was still unanswered. I had a quick look at this puzzle and found out that I still haven't finished this part myself. I'm only a bit further than you are at this stage, I do have a few extra cells at the right filled in. I could not find your next step right now, but you'd best concentrate on that side on the puzzle for now.
I'll have a better look at it tomorrow night and will try to continue mine as well!

Jelga

Antwort
25.09.12 18:12 als Antwort auf laurad.
I am on holiday right now, with very limited internet access, so I won't be able to help for at least 2 weeks...Apologies emoticon

Antwort
25.09.12 20:38 als Antwort auf dreamtheater.
Ok, one small bit of help for now. Check the red square in the image I posted. One of the blue squares above or below has to be part of a block of 3. Either one will force this one to be blue as well. It will help only a little bit, let me know if you need more help.
dreamtheater:
I am on holiday right now, with very limited internet access, so I won't be able to help for at least 2 weeks...Apologies emoticon
I was nearly sorry for your lack of Internet access, but decided I mostly feel jealous emoticon. Have a great time!
Jelga
Anhang

Anhänge: 65057.png (61,7k)

Antwort
01.10.12 10:06 als Antwort auf Jeltje.
Thanks Jelga, unfortunately I don't seem to have been able to make too much more progress after your tip. I feel like I have been staring at the part for too long.  Hopefully dreamtheater can help me out when he gets back from a no doubt well deserved holiday.

Have you had any more luck?

Thanks

Antwort
04.10.12 15:10 als Antwort auf laurad.
Holiday can be exhausting, so I took a little break from it emoticonD

Look at my screenshot . Actually, the clue Jelga provided you helps you quite a lot! Like Jelga says, the 2 blue 1,s have to be part of one of the 3-clues, so you can fill in row 14 the yellow 1, and the blue 4. Now take a close look at column 48. The sequence of blue 1/yellow 1/blue 1 in rows 13-15 you just filled are either the first b1/y1/b1 or the second b1/y1/b1 in that column. Assume they are the second one. Start counting the clues in the column, and you'll see that the places I marked in red CANNOT BE blue, they have to be part of the yellow 1-1-1 sequence. That means you can fill in 3 o's in that area. This also means you can fill in 2 more o's in column 49/rows 39,40. Now start counting again in column 49!! I think you'll find you can continue again for a while emoticon

Hope this makes sense, good luck with the rest of the puzzle emoticon

Maarten
Anhang

Anhänge: dragonhelp.jpg (576,8k)

Antwort
07.10.12 05:11 als Antwort auf dreamtheater.
Thanks for your help Maarten.

I've gotten a little bit further.

I think this is going to be one of those puzzles that I will be able to do bits and pieces every now and then and have some breaks from.

I will see how I go again soon.

Thanks again!

Laura

Forum-Moderatoren: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.