« Zurück zu Get Help in Solving

9839 Mr. Funny Bunny

Kombinierte Ansicht Flache Ansicht Baumansicht
Threads [ Voriges | Nächstes ]
toggle
9839 Mr. Funny Bunny
Antwort
12.11.12 19:16
Okay, this is just one of the puzzles I'm having trouble with. I get about this far and I get stuck. This time, the problem is in the three black triangles next to the single red dot. One clue says it needs to be six in length but then it causes an error elsewhere.

I'm hoping, though, for more generic guidance because I have the same problem with similar puzzles. Notice how many of the clues are ones or twos but there are only two clues larger than 20. I was at least able to get a start by solving all the red but the further from red I got, the more difficult it became. I still haven't got a clue how to place anything in the lower part of the triddler.

Thank you for any tips.
Anhang

Anhänge: stuck nonogramr.gif (59,4k)

RE: 9839 Mr. Funny Bunny
Antwort
05.11.12 13:05 als Antwort auf bejjinks.
hi
i am not sure how i can help. i also made some mistakes when solving that puzzle, and it is a nightmare to go back to zero. i think i can help you by showing where the mistake is, and then you continue from there. problem is, how do i attach a picture?

Antwort
05.11.12 13:43 als Antwort auf ANA_LILI.
Thank you. It's a little tricky but not difficult. There's a button called "Attach Files". Click that button and it will offer five buttons that each say "Choose File". Click one of those buttons and then select the image from your own computer. There are size and type limits on what images can be attached so I recommend saving the image as a gif before attaching it.

Antwort
06.11.12 06:11 als Antwort auf bejjinks.
I did not look to the bottom of the page. Thanks!
Anhänge: untitled.bmp (2.345,7k)

Antwort
06.11.12 06:14 als Antwort auf ANA_LILI.
There you have in .gif
Anhang

Anhänge: untitled.GIF (132,4k)

Antwort
06.11.12 06:16 als Antwort auf bejjinks.
Regarding the bottom part of the puzzle i do not know how to help you. i guess you have to work it until you get there. Do let me know if you get stuck again.

Antwort
06.11.12 07:44 als Antwort auf bejjinks.
There is something wrong at quick glance compared to what I solved. I will refer to clues at left as X, the top ones Y, and the down right as Z. Also, if I refer to a side's axis, imagine the line that splits the clues in two (X has top/bottom clues, Y has left/right, Z has left/right).

The 6 clue, five columns left of the last completed rows on the right side of the Z axis, must be above the 5 clue you already have placed. This means you have a portion wrong as the 5 clue in the top X axis, two rows up, must extend to the left. Delete everything in the green square as I know this to be wrong.

Try to work the 6,1,5 clue in the first Y column. Figure out through "guessing" where the 6 and the 5 could be placed. You may find that one of them can only fit in one spot. Remember to keep working around corners, use background as soon as possible, and look for large numbers. I'll be here to help as needed.

Edit: Whoops I didn't see that Ana already removed that area. Also that lower 3 clue up right of the 1 red is incorrect too.
Anhang

Anhänge: rabbit.gif (200,7k)

Antwort
08.11.12 05:49 als Antwort auf bejjinks.
Finally managed to finish the puzzle. It was grueling and I got stuck after every few pixels but I figured it out. Thank you for the help.

Forum-Moderatoren: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.