Kombinierte Ansicht Flache Ansicht Baumansicht
Threads [ Voriges | Nächstes ]
toggle
T-match points
Antwort
09.02.13 06:41
Just last T-game. I was horrible late. I was a sleep and when I woke up, I finis all puzzles. Even if I was about 5 hours late, I manage to get over 350 points. Absolute maximun point is 1000, so I get very good points anyway (over 35% from max). There is no 200 active solvers on T-match game. So Why to give points to all 200 solvers, there is no point. I think that 100 best solvers should be the limit who gets to T-match points. Last solvers dont even know that they get a T-match points, just happy for solvin puzzles.
Second issue is a 10 minutes release time in T-match. Many solvers dont like so long time between puzzle release. Is there any chance to change it to a 5 minutes.

RE: T-match points
Antwort
09.02.13 08:40 als Antwort auf Platinum.
Platinum:
Just last T-game. I was horrible late. I was a sleep and when I woke up, I finis all puzzles. Even if I was about 5 hours late, I manage to get over 350 points. Absolute maximun point is 1000, so I get very good points anyway (over 35% from max). There is no 200 active solvers on T-match game. So Why to give points to all 200 solvers, there is no point. I think that 100 best solvers should be the limit who gets to T-match points. Last solvers dont even know that they get a T-match points, just happy for solvin puzzles.
Second issue is a 10 minutes release time in T-match. Many solvers dont like so long time between puzzle release. Is there any chance to change it to a 5 minutes.
Usually, when we complete a match I call to everyone to come up with their suggestions. So, before we start the next T-Match please remember to ask for the two suggestions:

I will realate to your suggestions nonetheless:
  1. Shorten the time between the realeases - we need some feedback from other users. Do they want to change the times too?
  2. Give points to 100 instead of 200 users - this suggestion is rejected by us. It used to be 100 and people asked to increase it. Once it was changed we don't go zigzag. One day 200 will be too small a number anyway.
Hagit

Antwort
09.02.13 12:10 als Antwort auf hagitm.
ok! Do as you wish. I'am only paying customer. How long?

Antwort
09.02.13 12:15 als Antwort auf Platinum.
You may be right on shortening the time between the releases. I just wished more people would say if they like it or not. If they do - it'll be changed before we start the next T-Match.
Hagit

Antwort
09.02.13 15:35 als Antwort auf hagitm.
I'm for shortening the waiting times as well.

In addition, there have been complaints about the long waiting times in the chat for the last 3-4 matches.
I will post in the chat about this thread during the next match, so more people can respond.

Antwort
09.02.13 23:10 als Antwort auf hagitm.
The time delay is too long for the T-Match

Antwort
13.02.13 18:40 als Antwort auf edgarfrancois.
Starting this week, the time between the releases in the T-Match will be 5 minutes. Take the time left to sharpen your skills in solving triddlers. It's going to be tougher and tougher.

Enjoy!
Hagit

Antwort
20.02.13 13:25 als Antwort auf hagitm.
5 minutes is great! thank you!

Forum-Moderatoren: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.