« Back to Error in Puzzle

Wordsearch 71 (Basset Hound)

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Wordsearch 71 (Basset Hound)
Answer
07/04/12 22:25
Is it intentional that the boxed letters in the basset hound don't make up any words, as they do on all other Wordsearches? It looks weird.

RE: Wordsearch 71 (Basset Hound)
Answer
08/04/12 00:24 as a reply to clurax.
clurax:
Is it intentional that the boxed letters in the basset hound don't make up any words, as they do on all other Wordsearches? It looks weird.
Yes, it is intentional. In case you didn't notice, the Basset Hound doesn't look like any other wordsearch we have published. The dark gray squares are part of the picture and the letters in those squares are part of the puzzle itself.

More type of puzzles will be published in future. We'd be also happy to hear you out if you have your own suggestions.

Answer
13/04/12 04:27 as a reply to hagitm.
Speaking of Word Searches, that page has generated an error for me for the past couple of days.  I have found that I can circumvent this by changing the puzzle number as in this example: http://www.griddlers.net/wordsearch/-/wsp/71

However, the index page just says, "Oops , there is some error."  http://www.griddlers.net/wordsearch

Can you fix the error?  I found the new locale about two weeks ago and was making good progress catching up, but now can't see the list to know what I've solved.

Answer
13/04/12 05:52 as a reply to Cyclone.
Hi
the problem was in the solving time of one puzzle, it was more than 24 hours and server could not format that value correctly. I fixed this value.
I believe that you did solve this puzzle longer than one day, most probably you left open the browser and went to sleep. It is possible to pause the so the result time is more realistic.

Rasto

Answer
13/04/12 06:32 as a reply to Ra100.
Actually, I do recall pausing a puzzle and leaving it paused for a while, but my browser must have kept counting.  I noticed the 24 hours listed on the puzzle when it went to solved status.  A bit of a bummer; that one took me a while to do, but guess I'll have to redo it.

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.