Pink Clouds in the Sky

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Pink Clouds in the Sky
Answer
11/07/13 17:50
Hello everyone!
Pls help me finish this part of multy griddler named Pink Clouds in the sky, part no. 97136.
It's a 70 pcs multy griddler and iv'e managed to solve 64.

This is so frustrating!

Thanks,
Liran
Attachment

Attachments: 97136.png (186.2k)

RE: Pink Clouds in the Sky
Answer
04/07/13 15:01 as a reply to liran972.
You haven't shown the whole board or the whole length of the column clues, but I can see one column (column 8) that goes 1 black, 15 blue, 1 black. Assuming there aren't a lot more incomplete rows below, there's only one place the 15 blues can go: from the first row that has a blue block to the left of the orange block, to the last row with a blue block, which is 15 rows.

Once you fill that in, you can work outwards from there. For instance, on the row that starts with 3 black, 23 blue, you can count 26 columns across the unsolved area and fill in from the blue column you've already got to there (column 29 overall, with the 3 blank columns). Then that restricts how high or low the blue blocks in those columns can go, and so on.

Answer
05/07/13 05:07 as a reply to susanreads.
Thank you so much!!!!
I did it!

Would you pls help me with the last piece? no. 97092

Thank's again!!!
Attachment

Attachments: 97092.png (197.2k)

Answer
05/07/13 11:35 as a reply to liran972.
It's easiest if you use the markers to find out where the light blue can't go. You'll see that there isn't that much choice to place the blue 11. emoticon
Have fun solving!

Jelga

Answer
05/07/13 12:44 as a reply to Jeltje.
Heyemoticon
I did the 11 blue, but then i got stuck again.
This is very frustrating emoticon

This is the last part of 70 pcs multy griddler, can you help me finish it?

Thanks!

Answer
05/07/13 14:25 as a reply to liran972.
Have a look at the screenshot I made. I placed O's on all places that can't be orange (or blue, in your case). There are a lot of cells you can fill in right away, just because these are large numbers. After that, you'll find that a block of 6 in the columns has been completed. You can fill in the cells above and below with O's as well. Now have a look at row 9 with a block of 5. There is only one way to place it. Also the 3 in row 16 can be placed now. There are more steps like that to be found!

Have fun solving, Jelga
Attachment

Attachments: 97092.png (3.9k)

Answer
05/07/13 14:52 as a reply to Jeltje.
You are the best!! 
Thank you so much!!!
i looks so nice now that all psc are finish!!!

Answer
05/07/13 15:13 as a reply to liran972.
emoticon

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.