Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Paging Down
Answer
19/12/12 18:20
Great new applet!  How about enabling the Pg Dn and Pg Up buttons, to scroll down and up the puzzle?

And, how about being able to see the clues, and especially the green/red colours, wherever you are in the puzzle, even at the very bottom or very right hand side of the puzzle where the clues and colours would normally be hidden (a bit like fixing the titles in a spreadsheet)?

Thanks,

xdrewx

RE: Paging Down
Answer
19/12/12 19:11 as a reply to xdrewx.
xdrewx:
And, how about being able to see the clues, and especially the green/red colours, wherever you are in the puzzle, even at the very bottom or very right hand side of the puzzle where the clues and colours would normally be hidden (a bit like fixing the titles in a spreadsheet)?

Try the locked clues (under view) in the menu. Is this what you mean?
Have fun solving,
Jelga

RE: Paging Down
Answer
20/12/12 19:54 as a reply to Jeltje.
Yes, that is exactly what I wanted.  Thank you very much for your reply, Jelga!  So many puzzles I've done, wishing I could do this, and it was there all the time.

Now, what do you think about being able to move around the puzzle by using the cursor keys?  Anyone else asking for this?

Thanks again,

Andrew

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.