« Volver a iGridd Applet

Only subscribers

Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Threads [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
toggle
Only subscribers
Respuesta
11/01/07 22:43
I have downloaded the igridd. When i log on it after i'have inserted usal user and password the system says that only subscribers cona play e view statistics (as if it doesn't recognize me). Then i go on, I solved a puzzle but when i've finished the system says that con update statistics because ... only subscribers can. What is wrong in the way i do ?
Very thanks
Paolmia :?:

Re: Only subscribers
Respuesta
11/01/07 23:03 en respuesta a paolmia.
Hi!

All users can download and use the new iGridd applet, but in order for it to show your statistics and record your puzzle results you must join the site and become a member.

It's easy to join and have full use of the iGridd Applet and Webstart. Use the link in the gray banner on the homepage or click here:

iGridd Applet

Read the letter and use the links to find all the information you need.

Enjoy!

Respuesta
12/01/07 0:46 en respuesta a paolmia.
[quote="chefmomster2"]Hi!

All users can download and use the new iGridd applet, but in order for it to show your statistics and record your puzzle results you must join the site and become a member.

It's easy to join and have full use of the iGridd Applet and Webstart. Use the link in the gray banner on the homepage or click here:

iGridd Applet

Read the letter and use the links to find all the information you need.

Enjoy!

I think it needs to be pointed out that specifically those features require you to subscribe to the site (and pay money).

Respuesta
12/01/07 1:42 en respuesta a paolmia.
You're right. I should have been more specific.

A subscriber is a person who pays a donation to enjoy the extra benefits of the iGridd applet and WebStart.

emoticon

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.