« Volver a iGridd Applet

At Last II :-) :-)

Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Threads [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
toggle
At Last II :-) :-)
Respuesta
21/01/07 13:38
To tell the truth, I do not know why am I writing any comments on behalf of the new iGrid applet, when they are being constantly deleted. Looks like somebody wants me to be silent. :?:

In my former contribution, I welcomed the creation of the new applet and expressed my thanks to the creators and I wrote how I liked it. I also suggested some things, that would make the work with the applet easier, like the pause button in the applet when they are solving a triddler. I'm sure many solvers would welcome it.

Today, I have tested the griddlers part. I think it is perfect, only, like in triddlers, I would like the nicknames of the people that make a comment in a bold font, like it was before. I think it would be easier for people to read the text then.

It would be also interesting to know, if some changes to the workshops are being planned... I wrote about the recommended changes so many times that I feel a little tired to do that (again and again). My intention is to contribute with some ideas to make the work with the site easier and user friendlier both for the solvers and authors - nothing less, nothing more.

GICaesar

Re: At Last II :-) :-)
Respuesta
21/01/07 16:07 en respuesta a GICaesar.
Ahoj

v skutocnosti sme tvoje odkazy nevymazali, ale presunuli do novej sekcie, ktora bude spristupnena bduci tyzden. Uzivatelia budu moct o jednotlivych poziadavkach hlasovat. Existuje velmi vela veci, ktore by chceli mat ludia urobene, takze si v tom musim urobit poriadok. Navyse mam svoj pocitac v oprave, takze nemozem robit vobec nic.

Bye Ra100

Respuesta
21/01/07 16:31 en respuesta a GICaesar.
Aha, už rozumiem emoticon

Ešte raz vďaka za profesionálnu prácu celého teamu, ktorý sa podieľal na tvorbe iGrid appletu. Je (skoro) absolútne dokonalý :-)

Dúfam, že aj workshopy dôjdu raz rovnako prospešných zmien, takže sa nám s nimi bude ešte lepšie pracovať.

GICaesar/Július

Respuesta
21/01/07 17:59 en respuesta a GICaesar.
Probably Rasto already explained it to you, but my Slovak is a bit rusty, so I'm not quite sure and maybe more users are worried because of the disappearance of some topics.

Your post and a lot of other suggestions about iGridd in this Forum did disappear yesterday. They are not deleted, but temporarily moved. They will be back soon!

Jelga

Respuesta
21/01/07 21:51 en respuesta a GICaesar.
Yes, he did, I understood both his Slovak and your English version, thank you both emoticon

GICaesar

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.