iGridd Applet

My old&saved puzzles

Alternar
My old&saved puzzles
Respuesta
23/01/07 6:27
Hi,
i subscribed January 16.
is it normal that i can't C in the new applet the puzzles that were saved (and i still can c)in the "old" applet?

i also find the new applet works much slowly than the "old", specific the "Save" option.
i must say that i have a very modern computer, dual core processor(2x2M), 1G memory , huge disk & fast cable connection...
thanks in advance, isidor.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: My old&saved puzzles
Respuesta
23/01/07 12:36 en respuesta a isidor ..
"isidor":
Hi,
i subscribed January 16.
is it normal that i can't C in the new applet the puzzles that were saved (and i still can c)in the "old" applet?

The conversion of puzzles is done by Request Only.
Visit this page and read what you need to check before you send a request to convert your puzzles.

"isidor":
i also find the new applet works much slowly than the "old", specific the "Save" option.
i must say that i have a very modern computer, dual core processor(2x2M), 1G memory , huge disk & fast cable connection...
thanks in advance, isidor.

This is definitely a nice computer that should give you good performance when using the new applet. Try to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of Java. After doing that - go to the iGridd Applet (and/or WebStart) first, to have them whole and new in the cache memory.

Hagit
0 (0 Votos)

Re: My old&saved puzzles
Respuesta
23/01/07 21:24 en respuesta a isidor ..
Hi Hagit,
I did what u told me 2 do, and now it runs perfect!!!
thanks.
0 (0 Votos)

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.