« Volver a iGridd Applet

Can't click on anything in applet

Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Threads [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
toggle
Can't click on anything in applet
Respuesta
14/03/11 15:50
Many times (not all the time) after I start the applet, log in, and then click on any of the items in the tree list, the app loses focus and then I can't click on anything in the app. It's as if another window (possibly error window) is open somewhere, but I can't see it, can't find it. I end up having to kill igrid using task manager.

RE: Can't click on anything in applet
Respuesta
15/03/11 22:44 en respuesta a mluks.
I also have this problem. Windows 7 ultimate, SP1, Java 6.0.200.2

Respuesta
19/03/11 20:47 en respuesta a GrimReaper_Lu.
Read the latest news about iGridd/Webstart's new way to control the comments. Close the applet and open it again to download the updated version. Let us know if it helped.

Regards,
Hagit

Respuesta
20/06/11 12:58 en respuesta a hagitm.
same problem here.

it is since i got windows 7

it has nothing to do with ne new format of comments because the problem exists for 1 year now

Respuesta
21/06/11 6:03 en respuesta a Top-Secret.
The applet works very well with Windows 7. Go to Add/Remove Programs. Remove all Java. Go to http://www.java.com and install Java for Windows 7.

Also, try to uninstall and reinstall Webstart. It may also help.

Hagit

Respuesta
21/06/11 7:27 en respuesta a hagitm.
maybe it is the 64bit version?

there are two versions of java too. normal and 64 bit. i had both yet. but the 64 bit version only works with IE 64bit and not with "normal" browsers.
so i'll go back to normal java

the applet does not install anymore. so i cant uninstall. i have a file with name igridd.jnlp and this starts the applet. but when applet was installed the problem with freeze was too

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.