« Volver a iGridd Applet

Lists take long to load

Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Threads [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
toggle
Lists take long to load
Respuesta
5/06/11 22:06
Before I subscribed, I tried the applet and I remember that the lists of puzzles loaded instantly. Then I deleted it for some time, and now that I subscribed I downloaded it again, but the lists take several seconds to load and sometimes the application freezes for a while. I've tried uninstalling from the control panel and downloading again but nothing changed.
Does this happen to somebody else? It's not really that big of a deal, but it shouldn't be happening.

Thanks a lot! :hello:

RE: Lists take long to load
Respuesta
6/06/11 12:26 en respuesta a AleRafa.
The first time you open the applet it may take a long time, especially if you solved a lot of puzzles because the applet downloads your data. The next time you'll open the applet things will run fast because the data is already stored on your cache memory.

Regards,
Hagit

Respuesta
6/06/11 15:35 en respuesta a hagitm.
Thanks for answering. :occasion5:

I have already opened the applet dozens of times but it happens every time I load a list, even if it's one that I have already loaded in the same session, without closing or anything. I've reinstalled java and the applet but no luck.

Respuesta
7/06/11 5:51 en respuesta a AleRafa.
Follow the instructions given HERE. It may speed up the applet.

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.