« Volver a iGridd Applet

Webstart Applet

Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Threads [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
toggle
Webstart Applet
Respuesta
13/12/11 9:54
Is there a way to completely remove the igridd program from my computer including all the files and redownload it? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and it don't work.

I am unable to use the Webstart applet without using another login on my computer. It says my subscription is not active (it is).

I think it may have to due with it being expired at one time and whatever file that information is kept in has not been updated?

Any suggestions?

RE: Webstart Applet
Respuesta
9/12/12 17:20 en respuesta a isadoralove.
HELP .... I too want to remove the igridd ... no idea how it happened but somehow in between solving one game and starting the next this igridd thing has become active .. I 

I get a pop up panel with "Com.igridd.client.SgApplet" on it .. and now I cannot solve anything as it says I have to accept this unwanted software or Griddlers won't let me solve anything  ..

I do NOT want igridd ... I simply cannot use the igridd software .. all the clues just run into each other and the blank squares seem fuzzy ... I've tried igridd before and really hated it ... so I really need to find a way to remove igridd and get back to the old nice and simple Griddlers  ... please!

Respuesta
9/12/12 18:36 en respuesta a patootie.
I am having similar problems to isadoralove. I was working on puzzle 87534 (part of Fiat 126P) and had saved it and now I can't get back to the saved puzzle and I am being asked to load com.igridd.client.MgApplet This gives me a screen with two tabs, Details and View, but no sign of my saved puzzle. The new grid is also not as easy on the eyes as the old system. Is there any way to get my saved puzzle back and get back to the old system that doesn'trequire this new applet

Respuesta
9/12/12 18:50 en respuesta a therealpadd.
Hi, when you have saved griddler in old applet, you can see it in the list "Old Saved" and continue to work in old applet.

Respuesta
9/12/12 18:54 en respuesta a Ra100.
Thank you, ra100, for your speedy reply - much appreciated emoticon

Respuesta
9/12/12 23:02 en respuesta a Ra100.
Many thanks .. finally got sorted .. have to click on 'old applet' for each game .. but that's ok .. love the old style, much simpler and I can solve easier and faster  .. I really dislike the new igridd thingy, I have Fibromyalgia syndrome .. and the different font and thicker lines on the igridd make me feel nauseas and disorientated hahahah

Was beginning to think I would have to say goodbye forever to Griddlers ... but yippeee the old applet is still available ..   

Respuesta
9/12/12 23:24 en respuesta a patootie.
Where is the "old applet" button, or is that only available to subscribers? Having completed the one saved under the old applet the "Old Saved" tab has disappeared and I do not seem to have any way to get back to the old applet

Respuesta
10/12/12 22:05 en respuesta a therealpadd.
The button for the old applet is above every puzzle and is available for all users.

Respuesta
10/12/12 22:10 en respuesta a Jeltje.
Thank you - don't know why I didn't see that text before!

Respuesta
10/12/12 22:38 en respuesta a therealpadd.
Glad you found it. But do try the new applet, it has some great features and you can change the look and feel of the background and the gridlines. If the lines are too thin and you are working on a smaller puzzle - try zooming in a few steps. It does make a lot of difference. Your settings will be saved for next puzzles as well.

Have fun solving!
Jelga

Respuesta
14/12/12 18:24 en respuesta a Jeltje.
I have now tried to new applet and, after a few minor changes on my programmable mouse, I have got used to the new grid and like it emoticon One minor criticism I have is that I think it was better in the old applet that unsolved squares were marked with a question mark. This made them stand out more. I have changed to background colour but I can imagine that this may have to be changed again depending on the puzzle. Have the squares marked with "?" was a constant irrespective of the colours in the puzzle

Respuesta
14/12/12 18:47 en respuesta a therealpadd.
 One minor criticism I have is that I think it was better in the old applet that unsolved squares were marked with a question mark.

This is already possible - check 'show pattern' in the View menu emoticon

Respuesta
14/12/12 18:59 en respuesta a Jeltje.
Thank you very much! Your fast response is much appreciated emoticon

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.