« Volver a Java Problems

Delete old Java?

Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Threads [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
toggle
Delete old Java?
Respuesta
22/05/03 6:17
I have installed the latest Java. However, I never deleted the old first. Might that be the reason I can't solve triddlers?

I did a search of my hard drive for Java and I got a whole bunch of different types of files. 52 I believe. Do you think I should delete all of those, and then download Java again? I am afraid to try that, as I am no computer whiz.

I love this site and would love to try Triddlers.
Thanks much!

Re: Delete old Java?
Respuesta
23/05/03 6:10 en respuesta a Lisa.
>I have installed the latest Java. However, I never deleted the old first. Might that be the reason I can't solve triddlers?

Yes it may be a problem, but I don't know of a safe way to uninstall MS Java from windows.

Please try to install Opera Browser from www.opera.com or Mozilla from www.mozilla.org. There are free versions with java.

Bye Ra100

Re: Delete old Java?
Respuesta
23/05/03 6:17 en respuesta a Lisa.
>>I have installed the latest Java. However, I never deleted the old first. Might that be the reason I can't solve triddlers?

I use both, I use windows java for griddlers and sun java for triddlers. I don't like the questionmarks in white when I use sun for griddlers. So I have never deleted the old version.
I use windows Me. What I do is in the internet-options I mark the version I want and unmark the other.
I can even change without restarting my pc.

Bye puzzeltje

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.