Java Problems

I have java and it still doesn't work!

Alternar
I have java and it still doesn't work!
Respuesta
26/09/04 11:46
Hi all

I have downloaded Java but still no joy - I still get the grey box when I try click onto a puzzle.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Gordon
0 (0 Votos)

Re: I have java and it still doesn't work!
Respuesta
27/09/04 16:47 en respuesta a Gordon.
>Hi all
>
>I have downloaded Java but still no joy - I still get the grey box when I try click onto a puzzle.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thank you
>
>Gordon

Welcome Gordon!

FAQ's Part B has a lot of Java information. You may have read it alrady, but if not, it may help.

Here are 2 of the items from that section

3. I downloaded Java2 but I still see Error! on the button, what should I do?
Make sure that the Java2 is set in the browser. If you use IE choose Tools --> Internet Options. Click on Advanced and check the box below Java (Sun) Use Java 2 v1.4.1_xx.

4. I downloaded Java2 and set it correctly in Internet Explorer, but I still can't solve puzzles. What should I do?
Try to use other browsers, like Mozilla, Netscape or Opera.
_____________________________________________--

For me, I found that IE had a lot of trouble with this site. I switched to Mozilla and it is much more stable for me.

Chef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/10/04 7:33 en respuesta a Gordon.
Hai,

I have java on my computer, the java cup is showing on tha right site corner. But why doesn't it work whit the puzzels?

tanks Nikky.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/10/04 11:46 en respuesta a Gordon.
Hi Nikky,

try to download and install the latest Java version. If that does not work, try to look for the answer to your problem in FAQ, section B. It can be very useful.

Have fun,

Domi.

>Hai,
>
>I have java on my computer, the java cup is showing on tha right site corner. But why doesn't it work whit the puzzels?
>
>tanks Nikky.
0 (0 Votos)

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.