« Volver a Java Problems

Can't see Triddlers!

Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Threads [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
toggle
Can't see Triddlers!
Respuesta
4/10/04 18:14
Can't see the triddlers . (no problem with griddlers - works ok)

Re: Can't see Triddlers!
Respuesta
5/10/04 20:20 en respuesta a yossipe.
This is a common and easily remedied problem, yossipe. Just read and follow the instructions in FAQ part B.

Chef )

PS While you're there, I'd also suggest reading the other sections. There is a lot of useful information there, in the Extra Tools Section, and in the Tutorial which will come in quite handy!

Re: Can't see Triddlers!
Respuesta
6/10/04 18:14 en respuesta a yossipe.
The best way to solve this problem is to download Mozilla or Opera. I can't work triddlers either from IE, but I have no trouble with Mozilla.

>I am a loyal member (even donated some some money) but I am not able to play Triddler in all the time I have been on this site.
>
>
>
>>This is a common and easily remedied problem, yossipe. Just read and follow the instructions in FAQ part B.
>>
>>Chef )
>>
>>PS While you're there, I'd also suggest reading the other sections. There is a lot of useful information there, in the Extra Tools Section, and in the Tutorial which will come in quite handy!

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.