« Volver a Macintosh

Anyone using Windows for Mac (Parallels)?

Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Threads [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
toggle
I need to upgrade my laptop, and I love my Mac (10.3.9), but am not sure if the new Windows for Mac will resolve my Mac/Griddlers issues...things like not being able to put O's in the grid...the Mac mouse buttons won't work the way the Griddler program is designed. Has anyone tried the new Windows for Mac? Does it resolve those issues? Can one do Triddlers on that system? Any info would be appreciated? Thank you!! =D

RE: Anyone using Windows for Mac (Parallels)?
Respuesta
14/05/08 11:55 en respuesta a HockeyGal.
I have recently moved over to Linux, as I became very disillusioned with MIcrosofts money grabbing ideas of paying in the future for Vista updates. Some of the features on the site do not work on Linux either. Maybe (hopefully) there will be plans to adapt for other platform users.

Respuesta
14/05/08 12:11 en respuesta a miffy360.
Look at my answer here. After some settings you'll be able to use everything on the site.

Hagit

Respuesta
2/02/13 14:37 en respuesta a hagitm.
Hagit, this link isn't working. I would welcome a guide to how to get griddlers working on the Mac. I can't use backspace or ctrl-z to remove moves which is really annoying.

Respuesta
2/02/13 15:35 en respuesta a Beclin.
Beclin:
Hagit, this link isn't working. I would welcome a guide to how to get griddlers working on the Mac. I can't use backspace or ctrl-z to remove moves which is really annoying.

Beclin, as a mac user I recommend to start HERE. I think that the backspace or ctrl-Z is the least of your problem.
Hagit

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.