« Volver a iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box

webstart does not recognize me

Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Threads [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
toggle
webstart does not recognize me
Respuesta
12/12/12 22:08
When I start webstart offline and try to solve a griddler it appears a message saying "Welcome Guest user, if you want to save your score you need to register ..."

RE: webstart does not recognize me
Respuesta
13/12/12 7:37 en respuesta a emaglione.
Hi, I'v fixed this bug.

Respuesta
13/12/12 10:04 en respuesta a emaglione.
Thanks for solving the previous problem.

Now there are some more problems:

Ctrl-z does not work

Solved griddlers appear as not solved when I start webstart again.
(even after having used  before "reset all")

When I delete a solved and saved griddler it stays there until I start webstart again.

When I make a download of a  subset of a multigriddler (using Ctrl- left click) it downloads all the multigriddler.

Respuesta
13/12/12 11:26 en respuesta a emaglione.
Just a tip from another user whose applet went nuts: She installed Java again, even though she didn't really need to, and somehow all troubles were gone. I say - it is worth a try.

Respuesta
14/12/12 15:09 en respuesta a hagitm.
When using iGrid offline some features are unavailable and come up with a message "This feature is available only to subscribers".  There is no problem when using iGrid online.
The features which are unavailable are:
Locked Clues
Show Guides
Show Tooltip

Respuesta
14/12/12 19:17 en respuesta a hagitm.
The applet was working fine until this morning (Windows 7) but all of a sudden I lost ctrl-z as well, and after a while backspace wasn't working, either (and ctrl-y was lost, too). I uninstalled and reinstalled Java, and now backspace is working but ctrl-z is still out. 

Are fixes (and bugs!) still being applied, or is there a way to completely remove the applet and force a new download?

Respuesta
14/12/12 19:40 en respuesta a Involution.
The team is always working on fixes and crtl-z not working is definitely on their issues list.
We'll let you know when it is fixed!

Respuesta
14/12/12 19:41 en respuesta a Jeltje.
Great to know, thanks for eveyrthing!

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.