« Volver a iGridd Applet

How long should we expect problems with new iGridd?

Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Threads [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
toggle
I typically use griddlers.net from 8 - 10 PM my time (which is about 2 - 4 AM on the website clock).  For the past several nights, I have been unable to load iGridd; in other threads, I see that other people are having the same problem.
Can someone from griddlers.net's tech department tell us subscribers how long we should expect this problem, and whether or not we will have additional time added to our subscriptions for this inconvenience?
Thank you.

RE: How long should we expect problems with new iGridd?
Respuesta
24/12/12 9:19 en respuesta a CheshireCatt.
CheshireCatt:
how long we should expect this problem.
Hard to predict but it looks like things are quieter now. Less problems and people get used to the new environment.

CheshireCatt:
whether or not we will have additional time added to our subscriptions for this inconvenience?
I guess you don't open your message box and read messages sent by the griddlers_team. It's either that or I misunderstood your requst.

Hagit

RE: How long should we expect problems with new iGridd?
Respuesta
28/12/12 4:22 en respuesta a hagitm.
Thank you for your quick response. The applet does seem to a little smoother these past couple of days.

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.