iGridd Applet

iGridd Applet

Alternar
iGridd Applet
Respuesta
1/09/17 17:43
About every week or so my Applet freezes. I can get it back by logging off and starting again. Today it is not operating at all. I don't even get the little "processing" window.
Thanks. BB
0 (0 Votos)

RE: iGridd Applet
Respuesta
6/09/17 4:50 en respuesta a Bruce Burnham.
I think they want to abandon iGridd, I have problems with it too but they never seem to get fixed.  I guess a membership just means you get to save more puzzles these days since most of the "exclusive" features of iGridd are available on the web interface now.

Bruce, do you have a problem logging in wth iGridd?  I usually have to kill process four or five times before I can get past the "processing" banner you mentioned.  This happens on Windows and CentOS.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/09/17 6:06 en respuesta a Mud Shark.
Actually I did see this problem only once and it is hard to reproduce and then fix. There is nothing changed in communication part of code. 

Rasto
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/09/17 6:39 en respuesta a Rastislav Rehák.
The iGridd app is much faster than web interface and it works perfectly for me. The hiccup you see sometimes is because of the intense server activity. Though it does not happen too often, I simply close the app, wait for about 10mins and retry. iGridd app provides much better search options and solving features. I love it. I wish more of the web features such as NLP, site news, forums etc. are included and consequently be a complete replacement for web interface.
+1 (1 Voto)

Moderadores del foro: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.