« Takaisin Tips for Better Solving

What's your grid line/guide color setting?

Yhdistelmä näkymä Sisentämätön näkymä Puunäkymä
Viestiketjuja [ Edellinen | Seuraava ]
toggle
Re: What's your grid line/guide color setting?
Vastaus
24.10.2004 2:09 vastauksena GinaKittyKat:aan.
Hi it changes depending on colors of puzzle--I change my everyday.

>Hi, this is my first actual post in the forum. Although I've already been here for quite a while.
>
>Anyway, what are the settings for your grid lines and guides? Mine changes with every griddler - I can't seem to decide on one!
>
>Does anybody have the perfect one? Please share! D

Vastaus
27.10.2004 21:54 vastauksena GinaKittyKat:aan.
Hi there!

I've used the same settings for quite a while now without having to change them. Maybe these settings will work for you too.
grid 175, 195, 203
grid5 64, 219, 242
guides 156, 0, 0

Greetings, Vera

>Hi, this is my first actual post in the forum. Although I've already been here for quite a while.
>
>Anyway, what are the settings for your grid lines and guides? Mine changes with every griddler - I can't seem to decide on one!
>
>Does anybody have the perfect one? Please share! D

Hi, this is my first actual post in the forum. Although I've already been here for quite a while.

Anyway, what are the settings for your grid lines and guides? Mine changes with every griddler - I can't seem to decide on one!

Does anybody have the perfect one? Please share! D

Vastaus
7.11.2004 22:52 vastauksena GinaKittyKat:aan.
I prefer to use black for the regular grid lines and a bright red for the fifth lines. I also use bright yellow for the guides. The only time I change from that is if the puzzle has a lot of bright red.

RE: Re: What's your grid line/guide color setting?
Vastaus
19.2.2009 11:14 vastauksena kysuebr:aan.
I found what I like, but I would like to set that as a Preferance.
It's a pain to have to reset the colors for every puzzle I start.
Thanks. LL

Vastaus
19.2.2009 12:19 vastauksena logiclover:aan.
Extra features like these are implemented in iGridd. In this applet it is already possible to save your settings - you can even change the background grey. That's just one of the many advantages. You can read more about them in this link.

You can solve a few puzzles in iGridd to test it - not all features work well with a Mac. The solving of the puzzles in iGridd won't be registered when you don't have subscribed to it.

Jelga

Vastaus
31.3.2009 23:59 vastauksena lioness999999:aan.
I really like my settings. I didn't do it on purpose but I chose the basic component colors of light.

Background with pattern: 153R 255G 255B = cyan

Grids: 255R 204G 51B = amber

Guides: 255R 51G 255B = magenta

Grid5: 255R 204G 0B = bright amber

Sometimes these need to be altered if they're too close to puzzle colors, but that very rarely happens. I think I've been using them for years!

Foorumin moderaattorit: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.