Tips for Better Solving

Help with Multigriddlers please

Vaihda
Help with Multigriddlers please
Vastaus
15.3.2009 14:08
Hello,

I'm quite new and need help with multigriddlers.

As an example I try puzzle id: 15958.

The puzzle's size is 45/50 and next to it there is a big square divided to 4 squares, 2 horizontal and 2 vertical.

The top left square is filled with Grey.

What does that mean?

45 does not divide by 2, so I don't really understand the help part of multigriddlers where they say multigriddlers are common griddlers bundled together. How do I know where each 'common' griddler starts and ends?

I hope someone can understand my question.... :?

Thank you
0 (0 Ääniä)

RE: Help with Multigriddlers please
Vastaus
15.3.2009 15:00 vastaus kirjoittajalle Sigal Zahavi.
Welcome to the site, Cgull! :-)

MultiGriddler has several puzzles. Each puzzle is a part of a big image. After solving all parts - you'll see the whole image.

In your example (ID 15958 - Bob Marley) the multi has 4 parts. The top left square is gray, to indicate the selected part. If you click on the empty squares (top right, or the two at the bottom) - they'll become gray. Note, that when you click on a square the info on the left is changed too: ID, Points, No. of Solvers, etc.

45x50 is the selected part size. In 15958 all parts have the same size (45x50). The complete image is 90x100.

There are multigriddlers of 2, 3, 4, ... , 60, 80, and 100 parts.

Enjoy solving!
Hagit
0 (0 Ääniä)

Vastaus
15.3.2009 15:18 vastaus kirjoittajalle Hagit Maor.
Thank you Hagit, that was very clear, now I understand emoticon
0 (0 Ääniä)

Vastaus
18.6.2015 19:30 vastaus kirjoittajalle Hagit Maor.
I have all 4 quadrant pictures solved but they don't come together as a whole picture.  Am I missing something?
0 (0 Ääniä)

Vastaus
6.9.2015 14:53 vastaus kirjoittajalle Karr;y Auby.
I would need help with that too. Is there any way to see the whole picture (bigger than just the icon that appears after solving right to your time etc.)? Thanks! emoticon
0 (0 Ääniä)

Vastaus
6.9.2015 20:04 vastaus kirjoittajalle Karr;y Auby.
Right click on th e icon. Sedlect the zoom in/out th ewhole multi option then you will be able to use the + buton
Edgar
0 (0 Ääniä)

Foorumin moderaattorit: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.