Tips for Better Solving

Looking for printable puzzles

Vaihda
Looking for printable puzzles
Vastaus
7.1.2010 20:25
Hi, didn't really know where to post this but hopefully this is ok, I'm looking for printable griddlers (or nonograms or whatever you call them). I don't like solving them online and I'm not really interested in competitions and stuff, just looking for some recreation. So I wondered if you guys know of a website where one can find printable puzzles. I've found a couple with small collections but hopefully you guys know of a place where to find more. I suppose one can print the ones on this site using Print Screen but it's annoying to erase the question marks every time. So I thought I'd ask first. By the way I'm only interested in black-and-white ones. I also already know about the Griddlers Deluxe software and http://www.puzzlehome.com/ but I've already completed most the ones there so no point in suggesting that. Thanks.
0 (0 Ääniä)

RE: Looking for printable puzzles
Vastaus
8.1.2010 0:16 vastaus kirjoittajalle User130520 User130520.
phsopher:
So I wondered if you guys know of a website where one can find printable puzzles.

Hmmm, let's see - how about Griddlers.net ?

You have several options:
Puzzles --> Free Printable Griddlers
Through this page you can get a new puzzle every day. There is a history of 7 puzzles (one week), so right now you have 7 new puzzles to print and solve.

Books and Art --> iGridd Books --> Black and White
If one puzzle a day is not enough for you, you can browse through a large collection of iGridd Books - PDFs to download and print. There are books of easy, stardard, advanced puzzles, and more. You can view the content of each book and decide which one fits you. The iGridd books costs some money, ~$5 per book.

iGridd --> Applet
If you want to browse through all the puzzles of the site and select by yourself which one to print - you can subscribe to the site. As a monthly subscriber can print 100 puzzles. If you subscribe for a year you get 1200 puzzles to print right now.

Have fun solving!

Jelga
0 (0 Ääniä)

RE: Looking for printable puzzles
Vastaus
8.1.2010 15:38 vastaus kirjoittajalle Jelga ..
Thanks a lot.
0 (0 Ääniä)

Foorumin moderaattorit: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.