How to solve colored puzzles on paper

Yhdistelmä näkymä Sisentämätön näkymä Puunäkymä
Viestiketjuja [ Edellinen | Seuraava ]
toggle
How to solve colored puzzles on paper
Vastaus
20.4.2010 19:53
Hallo,
I`ve started to solve printed Griddlers, but only black and white. So I bought a b&w book at the bookstore. Now I was able to download the Demo Book. But in this book are also colored puzzles and the colors are very close.
Can somebody tell me how to solve these puzzles on paper ?

Gunda

RE: How to solve colored puzzles on paper
Vastaus
20.4.2010 21:36 vastauksena gkroeger:aan.
Hi Gunda,
The rules for colored puzzles are the same as for B&W puzzles, with one thing extra you need to know: You can place two differently colored cells right next to each other. There is no need to have background cells in between. But they can be there of course. Check out the helppages to learn more about solving them.

Close colors is a different problem. There should be enough difference between them, but maybe you printer changed them a bit. Of course you can use your own colors of pencils to make it easier. Which puzzle is giving you troubles?

Have fun solving!

Jelga

Vastaus
21.4.2010 6:04 vastauksena Jeltje:aan.
Hi, Jelga
thank you for answering. For me, my printer printed the colors of the frog very close. It seams to me I need good light and many colored pencils.

Gunda

Vastaus
24.4.2010 21:21 vastauksena gkroeger:aan.
gkroeger:
Hi, Jelga
thank you for answering. For me, my printer printed the colors of the frog very close. It seams to me I need good light and many colored pencils.

Gunda

I haven't seen the puzzle you're referring to, but could you print it out in color - or was it only b/w?

Also, were you able to adjust the colors before printing it like we can on this site? If there are colors that are very close to each other, I adjust them to make sure I can tell the difference (like changing them to blue, red, green, pink, yellow, etc.). This is particularly true on those with b/w & greys.

Foorumin moderaattorit: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.