« Takaisin Macintosh

Erasing X's

Yhdistelmä näkymä Sisentämätön näkymä Puunäkymä
Viestiketjuja [ Edellinen | Seuraava ]
toggle
Erasing X's
Vastaus
16.9.2010 21:42
I saw another thread on here but did not see a solution. Someone posted Control-Z will erase, but that erases everything, including filled in squares. I still use a PC laptop but have a Mac desktop. I can't erase all the X's I place. I can place an area of both X's and O's and erase an area of O's. Kind of frustrating......

RE: Erasing X's
Vastaus
28.1.2011 17:31 vastauksena kruzy:aan.
same problem. i use a mouse with 3 buttons on my macs and igridd. erasing o-markers is no problem but if i want to erase more than 1 x-marker i have to erase them one by one. that ruins my solvingtime emoticon
sorry that christmax is over, but what about wishes for this year? :roll:

Vastaus
29.1.2011 6:54 vastauksena kruzy:aan.
I have used both Mac and PC for griddlers. To erase an area of x's, you can try to erase as you would an area of o's, but only 1 of them will be cleared. However, if you do anything else to that square, such as coloring it or trying to erase an o, that will clear the x. You can also pause and that will clear all x's that you have tried to do with this method.So If I have an area of x's I will usually do a control left click with area effect, then I will do a control right click and that will clear both x's and o's in the area.

Vastaus
29.1.2011 10:07 vastauksena xitvono:aan.
wow! that is the trick, works fine for me, thank you very much emoticon

Vastaus
11.6.2011 15:27 vastauksena xitvono:aan.
I know I haven't been on the website in a while..... I usually just use the applet. Thank you for the post on how to clear X's!! I tried it and it works!! Now I can use X and O while solving which will make solving much easier!!

Foorumin moderaattorit: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.