« Takaisin iPhone/iPad and Android

List of Downloaded puzzles

Yhdistelmä näkymä Sisentämätön näkymä Puunäkymä
Viestiketjuja [ Edellinen | Seuraava ]
toggle
List of Downloaded puzzles
Vastaus
13.8.2011 8:08
I've bought some of puzzles in App Store. When I open my application I see list of Downloaded puzzles.
Most of them I've solved, but it's difficult to find a picture not solved.

It would be fine, if on the list of Downloaded puzzles would be percentage of solved pictures - in numbers or in colours?

I don't like pictures 15x15, especially if they have many numbers upper & left - it's difficult to solve it on the screen - my fingers are not so small :-)))

New Multis are not so pretty after solving - when the whole picture is done - grey squares are not changing into white, so the solved picture look 'dirty' - it should be improved.

I'm looking forward for Color 3 and Color 4 on iPhone - I like them best !!!

Thanks for this application - it's great !!!

RE: List of Downloaded puzzles
Vastaus
8.9.2011 7:40 vastauksena wieralee:aan.
There is a new App available to download.

wieralee:
New Multis are not so pretty after solving - when the whole picture is done - grey squares are not changing into white, so the solved picture look 'dirty' - it should be improved.

It was fixed. The "dirtiness" was actually the O's and X's marks. Now, after solving, those marks are gone and the picture is clean.

wieralee:
I'm looking forward for Color 3 and Color 4 on iPhone - I like them best !!!

A new Color bundle (Color 3) is also available in the new App.

Enjoy!
Hagit

Foorumin moderaattorit: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.