Authors Realm

Trouble submittng puzzle

Toggle
Trouble submittng puzzle
Answer
9/29/06 2:21 AM
I created a puzzle based on a picture. When I validate it, I get "Puzzle 0/0 OK 17813".
When I try to send it, I get "Puzzle is not completely valid."

Is that a bug or is there a difference I don't understand? I don't think I will submit that puzzle (it is ugly) but I would like to know if it happens again.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Trouble submittng puzzle
Answer
9/29/06 7:53 PM as a reply to Unknown.
If the puzzle you can't submit is the one you saved in the workshop (the cat) - I looked into it and found no error. It is submittable, though it would be a better puzzle if you trim it.

The only problem I can think about is a cache memory. Maybe you still have the basic workshop stored in your computer's Java memory and it mixes with the advanced one.

The short way to have a clear cache for Griddlers is to use its other link - www.triddlers.com.

Hagit
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Trouble submittng puzzle
Answer
9/29/06 8:17 PM as a reply to Unknown.
It didn't fix it for me. I tried flushing the cache and even using Internet Explorer (I use Firefox) but without success. I am really surprised this doesn't work, I was able to submit one puzzle before this one and I had no trouble at all.
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.