Error in Puzzle

problem with triddler ID 940: "Frog"

Toggle
problem with triddler ID 940: "Frog"
Answer
1/9/05 3:02 PM
I cannot access to triddler 940. The time starts, but the screen is totally grey.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: problem with triddler ID 940: "Frog"
Answer
1/10/05 12:45 AM as a reply to PEDRO ..
"shark":
I cannot access to triddler 940. The time starts, but the screen is totally grey.

Triddler 940 is a big puzzle. It takes time to upload the applet.

I tried it in 2 computers - one showed the puzzle after a few seconds, the other one gave me a gray area, as you described, but after waiting a bit, and clicking in the applet area, the puzzle appeared.

I saw that 11 people have already solved it. However, I would like to know if there are others who don't get the puzzle as well. You don't need to solve the puzzle, just go to the page, open the applet, and come back here to write if you succeeded or failed.

Thank you,
Hagit
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 6:32 AM as a reply to PEDRO ..
I had some issues getting it to load with the gray as well. Eventually I was patient enough that it worked and I could solve it.

I haven't had that problem on any other triddler (and as of yesterday I'd done them all).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 11:13 AM as a reply to PEDRO ..
I opened it, waited 30seconds, then started clicking in the area, and after next 30 seconds nothing appeared.
To be exact, when I clicked somewhere on the clue, light geen box appeared on top left, when I clicked in the grid the color olso appeared, bo there was nothing more. When I switched to a different window and swiched back, evetything that was visibe disappeared.
Oh, I have 128kbps connection.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 2:08 PM as a reply to PEDRO ..
"powsinoga":
I opened it, waited 30seconds, then started clicking in the area, and after next 30 seconds nothing appeared.
To be exact, when I clicked somewhere on the clue, light geen box appeared on top left, when I clicked in the grid the color olso appeared, bo there was nothing more. When I switched to a different window and swiched back, evetything that was visibe disappeared.

This is what's happening to me also, although the compelte puzzle appeared after 4 and a half minutes
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 7:00 PM as a reply to PEDRO ..
I've had similar problems. First the window opened and it was just gray. For two minutes nothing happened. Then I started to klick into it and and some triangles appeared. After 2 min. and 27 seconds the whole puzzle appeared. I've had problems with sliders. They didn't showed up and I couldn't see the whole puzzle.

Once before I've had different problems with Triddlers. Half way as I was solving it... the green lights that tell you that you solve a line stoped lighting up. And when I colored too much triangels the red light didn't turned on. When I finished the puzzle nothing happend. There was no "conecting, sending" window. The sistem didn't recognize that I've finished the puzzle. I attempted the same puzzle some time after but I've had the same problem.

mpir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/05 9:27 PM as a reply to PEDRO ..
"mpir":
I've had problems with sliders. They didn't showed up and I couldn't see the whole puzzle.

The sliders are there. You just need to click down and the puzzle scrolls. You can also use the middle mouse wheel.

"mpir":
Once before I've had different problems with Triddlers. Half way as I was solving it... the green lights that tell you that you solve a line stoped lighting up. And when I colored too much triangels the red light didn't turned on. When I finished the puzzle nothing happend. There was no "conecting, sending" window. The sistem didn't recognize that I've finished the puzzle. I attempted the same puzzle some time after but I've had the same problem.

Did it happen to you with only one triddler? What is the ID of that triddler?

Hagit
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/12/05 4:21 PM as a reply to PEDRO ..
"hagitm:

Did it happen to you with only one triddler? What is the ID of that triddler?

The triddler ID is 630 Kitten... I also tried to solved it today. Red "lights" were working, but not the green ones. I finished the puzzled but nothing happened. emoticon

I can't really say about other Triddlers. I only tried to solve a couple. I prefer BW griddlers!

mpir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/12/05 11:10 PM as a reply to PEDRO ..
I have problems with 940 too. After saving it doesn't fully reload, Only in the left part the solved pieces are visible, on right side everything seems unsolved.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/05 3:59 AM as a reply to PEDRO ..
hagit, I had the behavior people describe on this puzzle and on bodybuilder. It does seem to be related to large size. I don't think it was download speed because I waited quite a long time. I think it was the redraw that occurs after clicking on the scroll bar area that made the puzzles appear. The scroll bar never did show up correctly but the puzzle could be scrolled by clicking on it anyway.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/05 9:14 PM as a reply to PEDRO ..
The bug was found and fixed. You can enjoy solving big Triddlers now. emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.