Puzzle Recommendations

Thank-you GICaesar!

Toggle
Thank-you GICaesar!
Answer
12/30/06 6:28 AM
The Cities of Slovakia are addictive! In a good way. I've been sick and these triddlers have been a marvelous passtime. Previously, I've had to close these before they were finished. Now I've finished three and had ever so much fun! Even if the grid does burn itself into my retinas making the world beyond the monitor look crosshatched. emoticon

Thank-you GICaesar!!!!!

N.B.--I did look for an appropriate topic for this but couldn't find one, and GICaesar deserves a whole topic anyway.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Thank-you GICaesar!
Answer
7/3/07 2:11 PM as a reply to JC.
Thank YOU, glllop,

for your kind words. The set had many fans so as enemies, and sadly, had to be cancelled. If you are interested to know more, contact me off-forum. Sorry for writing that late, I do not go to forum that often.

GICaesar

"glllop":
The Cities of Slovakia are addictive! In a good way. I've been sick and these triddlers have been a marvelous passtime. Previously, I've had to close these before they were finished. Now I've finished three and had ever so much fun! Even if the grid does burn itself into my retinas making the world beyond the monitor look crosshatched. emoticon

Thank-you GICaesar!!!!!

N.B.--I did look for an appropriate topic for this but couldn't find one, and GICaesar deserves a whole topic anyway.
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.