Get Help in Solving

help needed with Japanese Love #41069

Toggle
help needed with Japanese Love #41069
Answer
1/12/07 5:37 PM
Ok, I've promised my husband I won't spent that much time on the griddler's web site this year... but can't get pass this. Help, or I'll sleep in front of the laptop :oops:

Attachments:

Attachment

0 (0 Votes)

Re: help needed with Japanese Love #41069
Answer
1/12/07 6:33 PM as a reply to Lilly Smith.
Hi,

I haven't solved this one but what I can find is that 7 on 3rd row. You see that there are only clues of 1 on one row below. Try placing seven on different places on its row and you will find out that you can colour couple squares white. That should help you to colour couple squares of 7.

I don't know how far it would get you but come and ask advice again if you are still stuck. emoticon

Good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/12/07 8:21 PM as a reply to Lilly Smith.
Thanks, ElinaMaria! Really appreciate it!

I did that corner, and with some extra "guessing" managed to color few extra whites. That's how far I've gone, I've tried guessing few squares but even with 20-30 colored I can't find an obvious correct/wrong guess.

I feel stupid today :?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/12/07 10:21 PM as a reply to Lilly Smith.
Hi again,

Here is what I found this time: Look at the row 23. You have coloured already clues 1,6 and 4. Next one is clue of 6, of that you can colour one square when you take a closer look for it. After that you should be able to continue a while again. emoticon

Elina
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/07 5:34 PM as a reply to Lilly Smith.
Thanks, solved it! emoticon Really appreciate the help! S.
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.