Old Polar Wolf 38466

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Old Polar Wolf 38466
Answer
7/28/08 12:03 AM
Hi All,

I've been working on this one for some time, and have erased and re-done the top right corner (where I know there is an error) at least 3 times so far. Not sure if I'm erasing enough (but don't want to have to restart completely over). Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Amber
Attachment

Attachments: OldPolarWolf.JPG (214.1k)

RE: Old Polar Wolf 38466
Answer
7/28/08 1:44 AM as a reply to berseph.
the area i have outlined is where the problem is.
Attachment

Attachments: 38466.GIF (21.2k)

Answer
6/14/10 6:34 AM as a reply to tj170.
I am having problems with this puzzle as well. I'm SO close to finishing, but there are two spots that aren't making sense (boxed in red). Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Attachment

Attachments: 38446.jpg (251.9k)

Answer
6/14/10 9:40 AM as a reply to rdut.
Hi,

Could you post a screenshot from row 31-50?? The mistake you have goes a bit further down than the screenshot you have posted here, so I can't mark the exact spots that you have to delete to finish the puzzle.

Maarten

Answer
6/14/10 4:10 PM as a reply to dreamtheater.
Here's a picture of the entire puzzle area. Thanks.
Attachment

Attachments: 38446 2.jpg (281.3k)

Answer
6/16/10 10:30 AM as a reply to rdut.
Hi,

Although it is not the same screenshot as you showed before, I can point out the mistake you made.

Delete the red area, and I think you should be ok. In the first screenshot you showed, the area I was looking for was just those dark spots, the light spots you have marked in your first screenshot are all ok.

Good luck, Maarten
Attachment

Attachments: oldpolarwolfhelp.jpg (280.7k)

Answer
6/20/10 7:12 AM as a reply to dreamtheater.
Not sure why the previous picture didn't include everything. Below is the whole picture with the two same areas that are still trouble. Unfortunately, I still can't figure out where I went wrong in these places.

Thanks.
Attachment

Attachments: 38446 2.jpg (257.3k)

Answer
6/20/10 5:49 PM as a reply to rdut.
rdut:
Not sure why the previous picture didn't include everything. Below is the whole picture with the two same areas that are still trouble. Unfortunately, I still can't figure out where I went wrong in these places.

Thanks.

I couldn't tell about where exactly, but I did find a couple of problems in those sections you pointed out.

top right section
13th row across
dark clues 3 & 2 (have 4 dark marked instead of 3)

lower left section
row 34
2 dark clues of 1 (need 2 dark clues & 1 more light clue - you have too many white spaces filled in)

Maybe that'll help you find the mistakes blocking you from finishing.

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.