Get Help in Solving

Old Polar Wolf 38466

Toggle
Old Polar Wolf 38466
Answer
7/28/08 12:03 AM
Hi All,

I've been working on this one for some time, and have erased and re-done the top right corner (where I know there is an error) at least 3 times so far. Not sure if I'm erasing enough (but don't want to have to restart completely over). Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Amber
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Old Polar Wolf 38466
Answer
7/28/08 1:44 AM as a reply to Amber Smith.
the area i have outlined is where the problem is.

Attachments:

Attachment

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/14/10 6:34 AM as a reply to Teresa James.
I am having problems with this puzzle as well. I'm SO close to finishing, but there are two spots that aren't making sense (boxed in red). Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments:

Attachment

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/14/10 9:40 AM as a reply to rdut.
Hi,

Could you post a screenshot from row 31-50?? The mistake you have goes a bit further down than the screenshot you have posted here, so I can't mark the exact spots that you have to delete to finish the puzzle.

Maarten
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/14/10 4:10 PM as a reply to Maarten de Heer.
Here's a picture of the entire puzzle area. Thanks.

Attachments:

Attachment

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/10 10:30 AM as a reply to rdut.
Hi,

Although it is not the same screenshot as you showed before, I can point out the mistake you made.

Delete the red area, and I think you should be ok. In the first screenshot you showed, the area I was looking for was just those dark spots, the light spots you have marked in your first screenshot are all ok.

Good luck, Maarten
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/10 7:12 AM as a reply to Maarten de Heer.
Not sure why the previous picture didn't include everything. Below is the whole picture with the two same areas that are still trouble. Unfortunately, I still can't figure out where I went wrong in these places.

Thanks.

Attachments:

Attachment

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/10 5:49 PM as a reply to rdut.
rdut:
Not sure why the previous picture didn't include everything. Below is the whole picture with the two same areas that are still trouble. Unfortunately, I still can't figure out where I went wrong in these places.

Thanks.

I couldn't tell about where exactly, but I did find a couple of problems in those sections you pointed out.

top right section
13th row across
dark clues 3 & 2 (have 4 dark marked instead of 3)

lower left section
row 34
2 dark clues of 1 (need 2 dark clues & 1 more light clue - you have too many white spaces filled in)

Maybe that'll help you find the mistakes blocking you from finishing.
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.