Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
72235 help!
Answer
12/17/08 6:50 AM
I have tried with this one so many times now and it is the last part of an excellent multi. Can someone please help?
Attachment

Attachments: 72235.JPG (165.1k)

RE: 72235 help!
Answer
12/17/08 7:40 AM as a reply to elfmum.
just one little help by MLS to continue. i hope maarten will have a look too, so he might be find the more elegant way to continue....
look at my screenshot: in the last columm you can place one dot of the 5-clue. no matter if the two 7-clues are right, were is only left this place for the 5 . after fill in this marked dot i will delete the rest of the columm, because i dont know if they are right, they are just filled in for a better overview....
Attachment

Attachment

Attachments: MLS-5clue.gif (20.7k), afterMLS-search.gif (20.6k)

Answer
12/17/08 7:43 AM as a reply to elfmum.
Hi elfmum,

Take a look at my attachment. The red square has to be black, it is part of either one of the black 4's in that column. After that look at the row you placed the black square, you can now fill in one square of the black 6 (Blue block). After that you can fill in one more background and one more black block in column 23, when you have done that, take a real close look at the final 6 in row 13!! emoticon From there on it shouldn't be too hard to finish the puzzle emoticon

Good luck!! Maarten
Attachment

Attachments: Kinghelp.jpg (164.4k)

Answer
12/17/08 7:58 AM as a reply to dreamtheater.
cool! i know maarten woud find the one dot of SLS,
RESPECT emoticon

Answer
12/30/08 10:06 PM as a reply to bullfrosch.
Thank you both so much. I was beginning to think I might have to come back for more but finished in the end. I couldn't have done it without your help though. Thanks again

Nicki

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.