Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Puzzle #71484
Answer
2/28/09 10:06 PM
I come to you all with my tail between my legs. Haven't had to ask for help yet...but its time to admit my vulnerable and puny picross abilities need some assistance. I've been staring at this screen for too many days with nothing to go on. And its really driving me nuts because I've done other parts of the multi-griddler that are harder...so I should be able to figure this out, right? But I figured once it stopped being fun and started making me growl, it was time to ask for help. So anyone who could give me a pointer, I humbly beseech thee.

And Elimaor, if you read this...for what it is worth...I still think the puzzle is fantastic emoticon
Attachments: 71484.BMP (216.8k)

RE: Puzzle #71484
Answer
3/1/09 9:01 AM as a reply to TheWire007.
Check out third row from top - 12th square from left must be black. emoticon

Answer
3/2/09 7:39 AM as a reply to Oskar.
(hitting self in head) Yep, that did the trick. Too bad is still took me the mid-time x20. Only about 8 portions of the multi to go, exciting times!

Answer
3/2/09 8:35 AM as a reply to TheWire007.
TheWire007:
And Elimaor, if you read this...for what it is worth...I still think the puzzle is fantastic emoticon

Thank you. :sunny:

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.