Get Help in Solving

50236 Decoration Jewel

Toggle
50236 Decoration Jewel
Answer
4/28/10 2:10 PM
I'm stuck on this puzzle and I know I've made a mistake somewhere around the 16th - 20th row, column 32.

Someone please help me, purdy please. emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

RE: 50236 Decoration Jewel
Answer
5/3/10 12:03 PM as a reply to Julie.
I haven't started this Griddler yet .. but when I feel I have got into an 'error mode' I do a save .. then remove the section I think the error is in .. if I still can't progress I can always go back to the 'saved' position .. it can be a bit tedious reworking sections .. but I find it usually finds and fixes the problem :roll:

Looking at your screen shot I can see it's one of those Griddlers that are mainly just lots and lots of 'little' clues .. clues with only a few numbers at a time .. they are very tricky and often you think you have the right place for a square to be filled in .. only to find several lines up or across it was in the wrong place after all ... DOH!

I also sometimes find that changing the colours seems to 'change' the way the clues look .. so when I get stuck I change the colours and see if it helps .. certainly helps to 'see things in a new light' emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

RE: 50236 Decoration Jewel
Answer
5/4/10 2:16 PM as a reply to Julie.
auntjulie:
I know I've made a mistake

There are several mistakes, marked in red in the attachment.
Good luck!
Hagit

Attachments:

Attachment

0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.