iGridd Applet

Triddlers graphics

Toggle
Triddlers graphics
Answer
2/19/07 12:47 PM
This isn't entirely a suggestion so I guess its place is here. I found two problems with triddlers recently. First one is both in old and new applet. The picture shown below is from a triddler which size was reduced three times and yet the double numbers are almost unreadable. This picture happens to be from the old applet but it is the same in new one too.

Second problem appears only in new applet. Watch the second picture below. Some lines have darker borders and one line has a slightly different colour borders if you look close enough. What has happened is that those with darker borders were coloured black and then erased with middle mouse button, the one with another type of colour was light blue. For some reason the applet leaves these markers where there was once colour. There are only two ways to get rid of these; close the puzzle window and open it or colour them white and then erase with middle mouse button. I don't know if it bothers anyone else, me it bothers sometimes quite a lot. I use the green light as guide when there are long lines with one long clue and some small ones. I fill somewhere those small ones and then start colouring the long one, when the green light lits up I know that's the length of it, I don't need to count. After this I have to erase the extra colours of course and part of this long clue. Eventually the puzzle area looks a bit messy.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Triddlers graphics
Answer
2/19/07 7:11 PM as a reply to Elina ..
"ElinaMaria":
Second problem appears only in new applet.

I don't use middle mouse button, but I've had the same ghosts in the old applet using the background color to "erase". It doesn't bother me, however. I figured it was where the color flowed in between the dots that form the grid lines.
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.