« Back to iGridd Applet

iGridd workshop

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
iGridd workshop
Answer
8/21/09 8:28 AM
The oddest thing happens when I open iGridd now, it only shows the workshop! The puzzle-categories, statistics, message box, all of that is gone... And, it's not the translated iGridd either... very weird. Any idea what might have happened?

*edit* now it's translated, but still only the workshop

RE: iGridd workshop
Answer
8/21/09 8:43 AM as a reply to Cthulhu.
How do you start igridd ? From website ( applet ) or from your desktop ( webstart ) ?

In fact now the workshop is part of iGridd- it is loaded from the same library. Some configuration cause the iGridd thinks that it is only workshop.

Ra100

Answer
8/21/09 8:54 AM as a reply to Ra100.
I load it as the applet. Have tried purging the system for all cookies etc. didn't help...

Answer
8/21/09 9:05 AM as a reply to Cthulhu.
I did try iGridd applet under your account, it works ( what a surprise ;-) ).

If you open this page http://www.griddlers.net/pages/igapplet , you should see on place of applet following text:
Initializing ....
Done. ( very short time )
Opening window...
Do not close....

Can you see the same sequence ?

Ra100

Answer
8/21/09 9:43 AM as a reply to Ra100.
I get exactly that sequence (well, except the last part is the danish translation, but still)...
argh, starting to think it's a mozilla problem or something like that.

Answer
8/25/09 9:24 AM as a reply to Cthulhu.
Just thought I'd give an update, problem resolved!

A forced reboot (read, power failure) did the trick... though I'd rather not replicate that for another time emoticon

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.