« Back to General

How do I send my words in the Chat room

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Re: How do I send my words in the Chat room
Answer
4/9/04 8:08 PM as a reply to marj.
>I must be really dumb! I am new to chat rooms, have always avoided them as I am not a fast typer. However I wanted to join in this chat room and I write my comment in the bottom line, then how do I send it to the chat room??? Marj

I think all you need to do is hit the enter key.

Answer
4/10/04 12:39 AM as a reply to marj.
>>I must be really dumb! I am new to chat rooms, have always avoided them as I am not a fast typer. However I wanted to join in this chat room and I write my comment in the bottom line, then how do I send it to the chat room??? Marj
>
>I think all you need to do is hit the enter key.

Yes. That's right. All you need to do is write your words in the bottom line and hit the ENTER key in your keyboard.

Looking forward to meeting you next week. -)

Hagit

I must be really dumb! I am new to chat rooms, have always avoided them as I am not a fast typer. However I wanted to join in this chat room and I write my comment in the bottom line, then how do I send it to the chat room??? Marj

Answer
4/10/04 2:45 AM as a reply to marj.
>>>I must be really dumb! I am new to chat rooms, have always avoided them as I am not a fast typer. However I wanted to join in this chat room and I write my comment in the bottom line, then how do I send it to the chat room??? Marj
>>
>>I think all you need to do is hit the enter key.
>
>Yes. That's right. All you need to do is write your words in the bottom line and hit the ENTER key in your keyboard.
>
>Looking forward to meeting you next week. -)
>
>Hagit

Thank you that makes sense of course, Marj

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.