« Back to General

Trouble with the Magnified Clues

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Re: Trouble with the Magnified Clues
Answer
8/7/04 3:49 PM as a reply to rockyhorror.
>Stupid question, i assume.... i just wanted to ask why many times when i start to solve a puzzle, i don't have the line info on the top and on the left (you know what i mean? the line that tells you what numbers you have on the upper rows and on the left.....?)
>Anyone...?

Rocky,

I hope I understand correctly, but I think you can check the Forum topic Magnifying Clues Ruler. I think this may answer your questions with a few suggestions for things you can try.

Chef )

PS Thanks for adding your entry to User Names!

Answer
8/7/04 6:10 PM as a reply to rockyhorror.
Rocky,

I just want add one more info - NO question is stupid here )
Have fun.

Domi.

>Stupid question, i assume.... i just wanted to ask why many times when i start to solve a puzzle, i don't have the line info on the top and on the left (you know what i mean? the line that tells you what numbers you have on the upper rows and on the left.....?)
>Anyone...?

Trouble with the Magnified Clues
Answer
8/13/04 7:21 PM
Stupid question, i assume.... i just wanted to ask why many times when i start to solve a puzzle, i don't have the line info on the top and on the left (you know what i mean? the line that tells you what numbers you have on the upper rows and on the left.....?)
Anyone...?

Answer
8/13/04 7:21 PM as a reply to rockyhorror.
Thanks a lot Chef! That really helped! Now i know how to do it )

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.